The All-in-One Healthcare Data Analytics Solution
With Dynafios 4CAST healthcare analytics, organizations receive valuable real-time provider and program effectiveness, presented in a powerful visual and interactive format. Users can immediately identify variations, trends, behaviors and other performance metrics against best practices and benchmarking indicators for a complete 360° view.
Defining Healthcare Data
In healthcare, there are three major types of data: clinical records, health research records and business operations records.
- Clinical records include EHRs, digital images and information collecting medical devices. EHRs offer the opportunity, if properly managed, to transform a practice by leveraging the data inside the records and translating that information into valuable insights. For example, records obtained by an EHR can help improve clinical outcomes, enhance patient safety and encourage best practices.
- Health research records ranging from bio-pharmaceutical to biotechnology are all data intensive. Research often generates large amounts of unstructured and unlabeled raw data, which is often useless to other researchers without proper context and analysis.
- Business operations records include all data to run a business. These records have been digitized for quite some time; however, the data is typically not in a form that can be easily aggregated, manipulated or used to translate data into any meaningful insights.
Although healthcare organizations are no stranger to collecting data, healthcare is just starting to grasp the potential benefits to be gained from data analytics. The volume of data generated and stored by healthcare organizations is so overwhelming that most organizations are unable to take advantage of the data with their current resources. But, managing and harnessing the analytical power of these large data sets is pivotal to the success of healthcare organizations.
Dynafios has the answer.
One Analytics Platform for Healthcare
Dynafios 4CAST Data Analytics
Dynafios 4CAST Analytics Program Effectiveness module provides year over year trends of specific key performance indicators within a service line. Discover your organization’s financial health, volume, contribution margin by physician and service line:
- Patient volumes
- Patient demographics
- Contribution margins
- Payor mix
Leverage technology and real-time data to improve clinical and financial performance. This module offers a complete 360o view into individual and group provider performance, offering keen insights to opportunities ripe for improvement. This healthcare analytics module measures the quality of physician services and helps identify top performers. Quickly view real-time physician performance and:
- Review financial, operational and quality performance metrics
- Assess individual or group level performance
- Discover opportunities for improvement
- Identify top performing physicians
Managing variation in healthcare is an important factor when measuring the efficiency and effectiveness in care delivery and the cost associated with that care. By measuring variation and utilization, health care organizations can identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve clinical outcomes. Best practices can be created to ensure a continuum of quality care while simultaneously optimizing utilization, lowering costs and reducing waste. 4CAST features:
- A 360o view into real-time operational, clinical and financial variations
- Real-time monitoring of cost variations by physician over specified time periods
- A comprehensive method to identify opportunities for improvement and better manage variation
- A precision tool to predict the cost of care
Bundled Payment Analytics
The shift to value-based care has driven public and private payers to redesign reimbursement models that stress accountability of care and healthcare costs. As fee-for-services slowly fades into the horizon, alternative payment models like bundled payments are helping to define the future of healthcare. This module gives providers the ability to better manage the cost and quality of care under the bundled payments model.
This module offers rich insights into financial and quality metrics to:
- Identify the cost of care and the ability to predict target price
- Report at risk dollars over target price and discover the reasons for the variation
- Identify the factors contributing to a lower price and which physicians are under target
- Provide quality metrics with the bundled contract (discharge location, readmissions, return to OR and more)
- Filter service line cases subject to bundled payments
Provider Based Index
Dynafios makes evaluating providers easier through a comprehensive healthcare analytics module specifically designed to create an objective Provider Based Index. Scoring is derived from quantifiable measurements and by using the Dynafios proprietary algorithm. Dynafios 4CAST healthcare analytics for Provider Based Index offers:
- A 360o view of provider performance
- A objective ranking system to measure and identify the best aligned provider(s)
- The ability to compare physician education, engagement, financials and clinical effectiveness
- A quantifiable methodology to better manage and mitigate risk
C2i Physician Alignment
Dynafios 4CAST employs the C2i process, a holistic enterprise-wide physician alignment program. Unlike siloed co-management programs, this unique approach ensures initiatives are disseminated throughout the service line. A C2i Council is formed and through Physician Ambassadors, education and quality initiatives are shared, ensuring quality, care and financial improvements throughout the organization.
- Create a dashboard of self-defined key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure goals
- Monitor real-time changes to operational, clinical, financial and strategic KPIs
- Performance is measured individually and as a collective, with quarterly incentives for both
- End-to-end momentum for change that is quantifiable and effective beyond the service line
Want to learn more? Just submit your contact information and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us at info(at)dynafios.com