New Mobile Physician Time Tracking Software Ensures Collaboration and Contract ComplianceNew Mobile Physician Time Tracking Software Ensures Collaboration and Contract Compliance
June 1, 2017—SEATTLE—Dynafios, a leading analytics and healthcare consulting company revolutionizing the business of healthcare, is pleased to announce the release of Dynafios TRACE, a new physician timekeeping software application. TRACE helps reduce the inefficiencies of manually tracking physician time while ensuring contract compliance.
“I really like that I can capture the activities associated with the co-management agreement in less than 10 seconds,” said Dr. Steven Littlejohn of Good Shepherd Medical Center, commenting on Dynafios TRACE.
TRACE features and benefits include:
- A mobile application plus a web-based interactive dashboard to provide real-time log details and compliance reporting.
- A hassle-free timekeeping app, eliminating the inefficiencies of time and resources of paper timekeeping.
- Takes just seconds to enter time via dictation or easily type log details into a desktop or mobile device.
- Automated email reminders and electronic signature approvals to ensure compliance.
- Role-defined access, and easy payment request and tracking.
- Customizable to support contract compliance.
“Dynafios TRACE takes compliance and efficiency to a new level by providing a hassle-free and paperless method of tracking and approving physician logs,” said Steve Elliott, CEO and co-founder of Dynafios. “TRACE eliminates the tedious and often incomplete tracking of compliance issues with payments to physicians. All documentation is available in one easy-to-use application, streamlining the process while improving accuracy.”
To receive a demo of Dynafios TRACE, email info(at)dynafios.com or visit http://www.dynafios.com/trace.
Cherie Wentz Blehm
Dynafios, Dynafios logo, TRACE are trademarks of Dynafios.