Dynafios Bolsters Compliance for Physician Timekeeping and Contract Management AppEnhancements Include Greater Flexibility and Precision to Further Mitigate Compliance Risk with Hospital-Physician Agreements
April 16, 2018—Las Vegas—As part of its commitment to help health care organizations better mitigate risk with hospital-physician contracts, Dynafios, a leading healthcare analytics and consulting company is pleased to announce the release of Dynafios TRACETM v4.6. This release includes enhancements and updates to TRACE, the company’s groundbreaking physician time tracking and contract compliance software. The announcement was made during the Health Care Compliance Association’s 22nd Annual Compliance Institute held at the ARIA Resort in Las Vegas.
This version builds on the foundation of the TRACE app as one of the first tools to accurately track physician time associated with medical directorships, on-call and co-management agreements, while helping to ensure contract compliance. Hospitals, health systems and physicians will benefit from TRACE v4.6 compliance enhancements for both physician medical directorship and on-call agreements, including:
- Maximum Annual Hour Cap. This feature will expand the monthly cap to include an annual cap of hours. This will automatically prevent the entry of hours that exceed the cap for any medical directorship, thereby reducing compliance risk.
- More Flexible Time Tracking. Now physicians can track time in 15 minute increments. Entering time takes just seconds and this feature will allow physicians to track and log all medical activities up to a maximum of 12 hours per day.
- New “Burden of Call” Option. On-call time tracking now includes the ability to log “burden of call” call backs and telephone calls. This feature will allow physicians to enter time for telephone calls, as well as document any time they are physically called into the Emergency Department.
- Expanded Reporting. TRACE reporting capabilities have been extended to recognize new annual cap and monthly caps for medical directorships. Now healthcare organizations can better monitor physician hours and payments, while ensuring compliance with physician medical directorships.
Dynafios is demonstrating these new TRACE compliance features at the Health Care Compliance Association’s 22nd Annual Compliance Institute at the Aria Resort in Las Vegas on April 16-17 in booth #527. Attendees can learn about Dynafios’ compliance offerings, including audit and adjudication services, and view a quick demo of TRACE features. TRACE also offers:
- Streamlined Approval Process. The TRACE end-to-end approval process helps contract and financial managers digitally approve or reject logs prior to submission for payment, resulting in more efficient contract management.
- Automated Alerts. Never miss a deadline with automated email reminders. Physicians, contract and financial managers are automatically notified of due dates according to each agreement.
- Payment Tracking. TRACE provides the ability to quickly track the status of any physician timekeeping log throughout the system.
- Mobile Talk-to-Text. TRACE offers a robust talk-to-text features that allows physicians to quickly sign, approve and submit logs from any desktop or mobile device.
- Complete Audit Trail. TRACE provides a comprehensive audit trail documenting contract compliance, complete with electronic signatures.
“TRACE enhanced compliance features will further ensure regulatory compliance with physician agreements. TRACE is the perfect tool for physicians and healthcare organizations to effectively manage contracts,” said Steve Elliott, chief executive officer and co-founder of Dynafios. “We are committed to helping healthcare organizations increase compliance, improve efficiencies and enhance financial performance.”
To learn more about Dynafios TRACE, email info(at)dynafios.com or visit https://www.dynafios.com/products/trace-time-tracking-software/.
Cherie Wentz Blehm
Dynafios, Dynafios logo, TRACE and 4CAST are trademarks of Dynafios.