Position: Healthcare Consultant | 3701
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Id: 01
# of Openings: 1
If you are a communicative, goal-oriented and adaptive individual who has good project management skills and can stay focused on concrete objectives, then join our team at Dynafios! We are a national healthcare consulting firm and are currently seeking a Consultant who will provide assessments, implementation assistance and work with both hospital executives and physicians for healthcare organizations across the United States. When assigned a project at an organization, you will communicate with the client and proactively manage assigned engagements and work to deliver both timely and accurate consulting services. Furthermore, as a Consultant, you will be able to implement changes to the key service line or clinical area and work with the local team to improve organizational processes and both financial and operational outcomes.
As a Dynafios Consultant, you will develop an action plan based on the recommendations provided by the assessment and monitor the progress of the action items within the implementation plan.
Additional responsibilities for the Dynafios Consultant include:
- Meeting with key contacts and stakeholders
- Project Management
- Working with patient level data
- Observing key service line operations and working with both physicians and staff on improvements
- Interpreting data analysis results to validate the results of interviews and observations
- Managing monthly meetings with both physicians and hospital personnel
As a Dynafios Consultant, you must be personable, collaborative, and confident while paying close attention to details. Therefore, it is important that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must also be able to travel consistently.
Additional requirements of the Dynafios Consultant include:
- 4 year degree; Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Nursing preferred; Master’s Degree a plus
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a hospital setting
- Minimum 5 years management experience; Directorial experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Outlook