Hospital Management Systems
Technology is continually changing the world of medicine. It’s a daunting task to manage a service line, ensuring optimal care while managing financial performance.
Nowadays, hospital management systems can make life a bit easier. But, medical care is costly and raising fees is not conducive to a competitive market where hospitals compete for patients. And, the only way to remain competitive is by offering premium care while controlling the bottom line. However, most hospital management systems are not analytic tools. They are not designed to provide actionable insights into managing clinical and financial variation.
This is where Dynafios differs. We bridge the gap between just creating more data and actually using the right data to gain valuable insights.
Get More Information Today
Hospital Management System: 4CAST Analytics Platform Modules
Dynafios offers rich insights into clinical and financial operations. The intuitive and interactive dashboard allows users to easily filter to drill down to even the charge level detail. No other system offers such flexibility and ease of use. You can get started in minutes.
Provides year over year trends of specific key performance indicators within a service line. Discover your organization’s financial health, volume, contribution margin by physician and service line:
- Patient volumes
- Patient demographics
- Contribution margins
- Payor mix
Measure the quality of physician services and help identify top performers. Quickly view real-time physician performance and:
- Review financial, operational and quality performance metrics
- Assess individual or group level performance
- Discover opportunities for improvement
- Identify top performing physicians
Employ Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to identify and manage variation and workflows:
- Identify real-time operational, clinical and financial variations
- Monitor cost variations by physician over specified time periods
- Discover opportunities for improvement and better manage variation
- Better predict the cost of care
C2i Physician Alignment
Accelerate success with Dynafios C2i methodology and disseminate a wave of change:
- Define KPIs to measure goals
- Monitor real-time change—operational, clinical, financial and strategic
- Measure performance individually or as a collective
- Quantify change and measure impact beyond the service line
Providers and health systems can easily identify opportunities for improvement, drivers of variation and real-time monitoring of results:
- Provide guidance into the clinical process
- Gain insights into improving clinical outcomes
- Discover areas for financial improvement