This is who we are
Achieving success while operating under the highest ethical standards is the winning attribute that embodies the Dynafios team. Our success is in our people and their ability to adapt their knowledge to exceed expectations and drive results.
Do you have a desire to learn and lead? Dynafios believes our continued success lies in team work, diversity and the opportunity to continually develop and grow.
Our team believes Dynafios is a great company and place to work. Interested in learning more?
Benefits & Rewards
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
Dynafios is always looking for innovative, quality-driven professionals. Send your cover letter and resume to info(at)dynafios.com.
Responsible for full time client management to provide services to assigned projects in one or more functional area and service lines including but not limited to:
- Perform oversight activities designed to proactively identify and define service line opportunities, review and analyze trends, and document results.
- Understands and/or learns the client’s business requirements, the impact of key decision(s) on business processes, and clinical transformation.
- Utilized company client portals to perform data analysis to formulate better understanding of business problems, root cause analysis, or overall business/clinical performance.
- Use findings of assessments to identify client strengths and weaknesses, to inform the development of action plans intended to address service gaps.
- Identify, develop and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being monitored.
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the results of consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Facilitates meetings, drafts agendas and takes meeting minutes as necessary.
- Conduct interviews with client management to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls (including preparation of interview notes).
- Provides training and knowledge transfer and identifies risk and/or issues and escalates them appropriately to clients.
- Assists the COO with planning and development of the project schedule for each client and manages all communication.
- Responsible for client deliverable development and update Share Point for client sites on a timely basis (deliverables, communications, status reports).
- Develop strong relationships with business clients based on quality service delivery and maintain positive working relationships through on-going monitoring/support.
- Understands, promotes and sales TRACE physician time keeping application.
- Understands, promotes and sales company 4CAST data portal.
- Develop and maintain broad business and community networks to identify and recruit new Dynafios clients.
- Identify additional opportunities in existing clients and prospect new business through marketing and promotion of content at meetings, webinars and in paper writing.
- Participates in networking events related to Dynafios and the services we provide.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related healthcare field applicable to this position. Ideally have an advanced degree or experience running a service line.
- Required Experience: A minimum of seven (7) or more years of experience in service line leadership, nursing, and/or Consulting Services.
- Must have demonstrated ability to deliver customer service, delivery of consulting service, and the ability to contribute or lead a project and participate in one or more service lines.
- Analytical experience is required in implementation of healthcare.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills are required. Must be able to exude confidence and maintain a strong presence in front of clients.
- Experience with common applications such as Microsoft Office software tools, Tableau, and SharePoint.
- Proven leader that can work with physicians and health system leadership to facilitate change
Please send in your cover letter and resume to info(at)dynafios.com
Marketing & Customer Support Liaison
Provides administrative support to the executive team to interface for both internal and external content writing, website development and customer support needs. Prepares and facilitates communications, drafts presentations and reports, maintains confidential client information, and performs a variety of other administrative responsibilities. Acts in accordance with Company guidelines, client needs, legislative requirements and team priorities.
The Marketing and Customer Support Liaison’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as Administrative support for the executive and product team, working closely with the organization daily to support both marketing and customer support at all levels.
- Provide administration and project management for a series of assigned projects, working with internal and external team members or other affiliates of the company and communicating with company personnel on a frequent basis.
- Maintain confidentiality and provide outstanding customer service with all internal and external clients.
- Support process improvement initiatives, stakeholder meetings and other internal communications initiatives.
- Successful candidate will be involved with scheduling all details surrounding tradeshows, conferences and professional events.
- Assist in development of presentations using PowerPoint.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, reports (including complex Excel files), meeting notes, and other documents as needed for internal use, as well as for distribution to clients and/or vendors.
- Manage multiple and ongoing projects with changing priorities.
- Coordinate invoices and expense reports with accounting department for clients and/or vendors and ensure timely processing.
- Maintain communications and effective working relationships with clients, and respond to requests from clients, and consultants.
- Provide administrative support to Client Services team, including coordination of meetings, activities and other events as assigned.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as required.
Interested candidates should have an outstanding intellectual capability, maturity and judgment. Successful candidates will meet the following required qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required; a relevant Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of five or more years of advanced administrative/secretarial experience required.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Prior experience handling sensitive and confidential information and documents is required.
- Business Development, Marketing and/or Healthcare support experience is preferred.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Familiar with SharePoint and the use of a CRM tool
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with clients and manage questions, issues and provide positive experience.
Please send in your cover letter and resume to info(at)dynafios.com