This is who we are
Achieving success while operating under the highest ethical standards is the winning attribute that embodies the Dynafios team. Our success is in our people and their ability to adapt their knowledge to exceed expectations and drive results.
Do you have a desire to learn and lead? Dynafios believes our continued success lies in team work, diversity and the opportunity to continually develop and grow.
Our team believes Dynafios is a great company and place to work. Interested in learning more?
Benefits & Rewards
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
Dynafios is always looking for innovative, quality-driven professionals. Send your cover letter and resume to info(at)dynafios.com.
Senior Full-stack Developer
We are seeking a dedicated senior full-stack developer to join our growing company. You will be tasked with taking website template files from a designer and creating fully functional websites from them, including developing all of the necessary functionality. Responsibilities include ensuring all relevant website functionality works as expected and that the website displays well on a range of screen resolutions, from mobile to desktop.
As a full-stack developer, you will work as part of a team to implement new features, as well as make modifications and fix bugs in existing code. Your duties will include designing and developing layouts, writing code to power the underlying functionality of the website, and developing tests for the code you write.
Below are some of the responsibilities a full-stack developer is expected to assume in their position:
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing web pages
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications and skills that are expected of a full-stack developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
- Excellent knowledge of one or more back-end programming languages (PHP, Java, jQuery, C#)
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Back-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Azure: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Responsible for full time client management to provide services to assigned projects in one or more functional area and service lines including but not limited to:
- Perform oversight activities designed to proactively identify and define service line opportunities, review and analyze trends, and document results.
- Understands and/or learns the client’s business requirements, the impact of key decision(s) on business processes, and clinical transformation.
- Utilized company client portals to perform data analysis to formulate better understanding of business problems, root cause analysis, or overall business/clinical performance.
- Use findings of assessments to identify client strengths and weaknesses, to inform the development of action plans intended to address service gaps.
- Identify, develop and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being monitored.
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the results of consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Facilitates meetings, drafts agendas and takes meeting minutes as necessary.
- Conduct interviews with client management to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls (including preparation of interview notes).
- Provides training and knowledge transfer and identifies risk and/or issues and escalates them appropriately to clients.
- Assists the COO with planning and development of the project schedule for each client and manages all communication.
- Responsible for client deliverable development and update Share Point for client sites on a timely basis (deliverables, communications, status reports).
- Develop strong relationships with business clients based on quality service delivery and maintain positive working relationships through on-going monitoring/support.
- Understands, promotes and sales TRACE physician time keeping application.
- Understands, promotes and sales company 4CAST data portal.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related healthcare field applicable to this position. Ideally have an advanced degree or experience running a service line.
- Required Experience: A minimum of seven (7) or more years of experience in service line leadership, nursing, and/or Consulting Services.
- Must have demonstrated ability to deliver customer service, delivery of consulting service, and the ability to contribute or lead a project and participate in one or more service lines.
- Analytical experience is required in implementation of healthcare.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills are required. Must be able to exude confidence and maintain a strong presence in front of clients.
- Experience with common applications such as Microsoft Office software tools, Tableau, and SharePoint.
- Proven leader that can work with physicians and health system leadership to facilitate change
- Develop and maintain broad business and community networks to identify and recruit new Dynafios clients.
- Identify additional opportunities in existing clients and prospect new business through marketing and promotion of content at meetings, webinars and in paper writing.
- Participates in networking events related to Dynafios and the services we provide.
Please send in your cover letter and resume to info(at)dynafios.com